While divorce is common these days, the financial and domestic fallout from ending a marriage is still often crushing. Arrangements related to child custody, support and property distribution are rarely resolved easily.
At the San Antonio law office of David L. Willis, P.C., we provide our clients family law services that are designed to minimize conflict and help parties reach agreement without the stress and cost of prolonged litigation.
- We are strong proponents of divorce mediation, representing clients who wish to settle disputes amicably and serving as a neutral third party in some instances.
- We offer the resources you need. Our firm recommends therapists, psychologists and other specialists to help clients work through the emotional component of divorce and to help them make rational decisions regarding their future and the future of their children.
- We are accessible and flexible to your needs. Attorney David L. Willis maintains a high level of availability and flexibility with clients, returning calls and emails, and meeting with clients whenever and wherever appropriate.
- We handle complex divorce issues. As an experienced divorce lawyer who has successfully represented clients for more than three decades, David L. Willis is available to assist clients with the often complex and interrelated divorce matters of property division and determination of spousal support.
- We understand the complex issues in military divorce. Attorney Willis understands the importance of military retirement benefits in the context of property valuation and distribution in a divorce between military service members or between a service member and non-service member.
- We represent clients in SAPCR (Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship) cases, including issues related to paternity and child support.
- We can help you establish a support plan that addresses the developmental, economic, social and domestic needs of your child.
- We can help you to develop a flexible parenting plan (child custody and visitation arrangement) that allows you to maximize the time you spend with your children.
To speak with a divorce and property division lawyer who can address your concerns comprehensively and effectively, contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.